Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine!

This is my Valentine. 
 He is one incredible guy.  
He gets up every morning and goes to work and continues to come home to all of us crazies.  Upon his arrival every small person is racing for the first hug.  It never ceases to make me smile.  He lives for us and is an incredible father to all five of his kids.  He is way more fun than I am. He also coaches and I am continually impressed with his willingness to get these kids to reach their highest potential. 
This man also takes time to kiss me goodbye and hello without fail.  He gives the best hugs in the world and I know there is safety in his arms.  Besides all of this wonderful stuff he does I love him with everything in me.  He puts up with plenty of emotion from neck of the woods, and the best part of it all it he loves me back.  I would be lost without this man.  He is my love for forever.  And that is a good thing, because forever is a long time.


I love you Mr. Jones!


No comments:

Post a Comment