Friday, February 1, 2013

The things I LOVE!

A few days ago I wrote a list of a few of the things I love.  I am not good at sticking with projects that are long and time consuming.  So I thought I might be able to do this one since it is the shortest month of the year,  I am aching to take pictures, and well being positive is really what I was going for.  January sucked the life out of me so focusing on the things that I love I thought might make me smile a little.  So to start things off I am listing one of the many things I LOVE....

EXERCISE,

at least it was one my favorite things up until yesterday.  I decided that I was tiered of feeling crummy after have baby number 5.  The bod just doesn't want to bounce back as fast as it used to.  So I pulled out a p90x video.  Today my back hurts and my arms hurt and I felt pretty lame when I just couldn't bend that way and tipped over during warm ups.  But today the sun was shining and who doesn't want a little vitamin D...  So I started to run pushing my 2 year old in a stroller and came to find it is hard work.  I was a little slower than normal and sweat came a little faster.  But I am determined to not look 4 months pregnant for the rest of my life.  So today I LOVE exercise...


1 comment:

  1. You do NOT look 4 months pregnant!! You look beautiful. I loved seeing your sweet family today. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete