Saturday, February 2, 2013

Search Ponder and Pray


 This next thing I love is dear to me.  It has kept my head on straight through many a tough times.  Between reading my scriptures and prayer, as a mother I would fail miserably.  I need help!  I know I must do my best everyday, and the Lord will pick up the rest if I just ask.  He is my strength in hard times.  My confident and companion on a daily basis.  He is always with me.  It prepares me for the day and makes is go smoother.  With Gods help I can accomplish anything if it be his will.  I am grateful everyday for him and the words I get to read.  My scriptures are my guiding light back to him, instruction on how to return home to his loving arms one day.  The Lord loves each of us so much. He left us with prophets to lead and guide us.  Scripture to teach us and help us draw closer to him.  My testimony is what keeps me steady on rough days.  I am a Mormon!    I Know it!  I live it! and I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment