Wednesday, February 13, 2013

9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th


Baseball of course!  My family has a slight obsession with it...




                                                                          Hot Chocolate!  I drink all too often.  It has a calming effect on me.  Before bed, really anytime even in the summer....

My personal favorite add in is canned milk. It is heaven! 

I LOVE motivational/inspirational quotes!


...try a little harder to be a little betterPresident Hinckley quote -hang it in your kids bathroom so they can read it every morning while getting ready for the day.

and clearly President Hinckley said most of them! 

tiny tutus
Dancing!!!  
I miss it soooo much! 
But sometimes I get to go 
Crazy like around the kitchen with the music as loud as it will go.
Dancing!!!

And finally with no picture attached 
COUNTRY MUSIC
I will always love it.  Give me a little Chris Ledoux or George Straight and I will sing out loud to almost every song.  The old stuff is the good stuff! 




1 comment:

  1. Let's just hope your kids aren't around to see you go crazy in the kitchen... because I've been around to see that and let me tell you, it's not for the young eyes. :)

    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete