Thursday, September 8, 2011

Balance!

Balance? How does one find it? School just started around my house and finding the time to, play,work, and of course clean is in short supply. If I am not running to one school it is another. Trying to balance it all it like a frustrating game. Am I succesfull? NO!

In my quest to try and find the peace that one desires in everyday life, I have found that I am terrible at sticking to ones schedule. I do however have thoughts on the matter at hand.

First you must take care of ones self. (and if I ever go to California I will spot light one awesome lady that has time and time again inspired my overall wellness, if only I could stick to the plan)

Second taking care of ones loved ones. (in my own experience I find if I have cared for them then number one is easier)

Thirdly. Ones finances must be controlled, along with their own desires. (or the first will suffer from the second)

Finally PLAN time to play everyday! Crazy lady sets in if this is not accomplished. (sadly this is the first to go in my book, and everything else suffers in part)

We as women can learn new things and change old habits. This has been a goal of mine for the past few months, and changing habits is tough business. But when you start small and stick to it, you will find that you might look back and realize that a new GOOD habit has formed. Benifitting the overall process of being Balanced.

Today do something that you keep putting off. And then do it again the next day, and the next day. If you have fallen off the wagon, get back on. I have this frame of mind that gets my excuses going every time, "Monday is the best place to begin" Really, what is wrong with Tueday or Thursday, or even Wednesday. Start where you are. Rome wasn't built in a day. Pecking away at things helps in that overwhelming process

Happy 30's Ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment